We’re looking for an energetic and friendly individual with a passion for craft beer and outstanding customer service to join our team in the tap room!
Currently, we are looking for a part-time employee to work weekends and the occasional weekday with hours as early as 10:00 am and as late as 11:00 pm. Occasional event and festival work may be available.
Job duties will be focused around the tap room and lending a hand during brewery events.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following (plus, a little more on what we’re looking for):
- Serving and talking about the beer in our tap rooms – A passion for the craft beer industry is a must! Strong craft beer knowledge and previous serving experience is a major plus.
- Interacting with customers – Customer service is our #1. A professional and positive attitude are a must! Experience with face-to-face customer service is a plus.
- Draft system maintenance & troubleshooting – Must be a quick learner and willing to handle kegs.
- Conducting tours and telling the “Upslope story” (don’t worry…we’ll teach ya) – Bring a fun, upbeat & enthusiastic personality to the table and we can show you the rest!
- Maintaining cleanliness of tap room – Must be a self-starter and willing to help where we needed.
- All employees will be required to become TIPS certified upon hiring.
We work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, where hard work and working well with others is paramount. We’re all about work hard, play hard, to, so enjoying the outdoor lifestyle is encouraged at Upslope.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop ’em off at either tap room.