Upslope Brewing Company is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team with a motivated, energetic, outdoor loving, craft beer drinking Marketing Intern! If you’re looking to get your start in the greatest industry on Earth, love craft beer and want to help us spread the good word, this is the place to start!
The intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Tap Room Events Coordinator on marketing strategies and initiatives including but not limited to:
- Assist in creating, updating and tracking social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Responsible for keeping up with brewery happenings through photo documentation for digital photo library and social media posts.
- Assist with public relations, as well as writing and maintaining website content and blog.
- Assist with various in-store promotions and festivals when applicable, in addition to assisting in the planning and coordination of various Upslope-hosted events.
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and following up for festivals and events by working closely with Sales Representatives.
- Assist with merchandise department; oversee online store and handle fulfillment and shipping of all orders, as well as conduct monthly inventory counts.
- Write and maintain Intern Training Manual for future Marketing Interns.
- Attend and actively participate in department and staff meetings, industry meetings and company events and festivals.
- Perform other duties as workload necessitates.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- This is a non-paid internship, however college credit available where applicable. Not to mention, all the great perks (Hint: free beer is one of them)!
- Students working towards a degree with a focus in marketing, business, communications, public relations, advertising or similar focus are preferred.
- Must be skilled in management of social media platforms.
- Must have polished writing skills
- Must have basic photo/video editing capabilities
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Own transportation is a plus.
- Internship requires a regular schedule of 10-15 hours per week with the potential for weekend availability throughout scheduled festivals/events.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line should read “Marketing Intern: Your Name”. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Upslope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.