Upslope Brewing Company is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team with motivated, energetic, outdoor loving, craft beer drinking people! If you’re looking to join this awesome industry, and think you’ll be a good fit, check out the current position below and give us a shout (directions on how to apply below). Upslope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Upslope Market Manager – Northern Colorado/Southeastern Wyoming
Start Date: March 2016
- Responsible for representing and expanding sales for Upslope Brewing Company in on and off premise accounts in Northern Colorado/Southeastern Wyoming.
- Support and grow all accounts, with focus on “Top 100” accounts in sales territory.
- Build relationships with the buyers and sales teams at all on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Maintain complete and accurate account information and sales data in SalesForce CRM.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between accounts and our distributor ensuring product is being ordered and delivered appropriately and a healthy relationship is maintained between all accounts and our distributor. This will also include:
- Communicating directly with distributor sales reps and managers responsible for this sales territory on a weekly basis.
- Scheduling monthly “ride-withs” and other creative efforts (i.e. lunch, happy hours, brewery tours, etc.) that build camaraderie between distributors, accounts and Upslope collectively.
- Strategically targeting key accounts with distributors to increase points of distribution, rate of sale and promotional opportunities.
- Reporting back to the Upslope Director of Sales and Marketing on sales and marketing efforts and all production requirements.
- Scheduling and attending promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer dinners, regional beer fests, etc. in sales territory.
- Managing inventory of distributor warehouse within your territory, and working with brand manager to bring in product as needed.
- Manages allocated specialty beers and communicates appropriate information to accounts and distributor.
- Recruit, train, schedule and manage part-time promo support staff for weekly events.
- Work closely with Upslope’s Marketing Manager on all marketing efforts in territory including coordinating POS orders between distributor, accounts and Upslope.
- Understanding procedures for checking out samples, donation/festival beer.
- Find and facilitate appropriate event sponsorships in sales territory – i.e. Sporting & fundraising events in Upslope’s target demographic.
- Identify and foster partnerships with synergistic and like-minded companies & organizations.
- Assist Upslope’s Director of Sales & Marketing & Marketing Manager with the overall marketing, advertising and branding vision for Upslope Brewing Company in this territory.
- Develop and maintain industry relationships.
- 2 weeks of vacation (10 days) as well as New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Health insurance, available immediately upon employment
- Cellular phone
- Mileage reimbursement
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
- Education: Minimum 4-year degree in Business or a related field.
- Experience: 5 years in a similar or related field.
- Required skills: Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other CRM systems.
- Clean driving record with no previous DUI, DWI
- Ideal candidate will live in Fort Collins, CO
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and be able to move kegs weighing close to 165 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment will vary for this position given the nature of the job duties. Employee will most likely spend ample time in a car, their home and/or accounts. The noise levels will vary based on location. Travel is required for this position and will vary based on business needs.
>> HOW TO APPLY <<
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line should read “Upslope Market Manager – Northern Colorado/Southeastern Wyoming: Your Name”. If you are a viable candidate we will contact you.
*Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.