Joining in on the good times for SXSW? Us too! There’s no shortage of things to do at Austin’s annual music, film, and interactive conference and festival going on March 7-16, but we thought we’d give you some ideas anyway. Below are a few places where we’ll be celebrating or where you can get your hands on our brews! Let’s party…
- Upslope Pint Night at Red’s Porch (5-7 pm) featuring Craft Lager
- Upslope at Madison House Official SXSW 2014 Showcase at The Blackheart - We’re proud to be partnering with Boulder’s own unique artist management and booking company, Madison House, during their two Official SXSW Showcase events!
1:00 AM – The Revivalists
12:00 AM – BLACK TAXI
11:00 PM – Roadkill Ghost Choir
10:00 PM – Gringo Star
9:00 PM – Stop Light Observations
8:00 PM – Good Graeff
- Sampling at HEB on 51st St (4-6 pm)
- Upslope Tap Take over at Flying Saucer Austin in the Triangle (6-9 pm) featuring our entire year-round lineup (Pale Ale, IPA, Brown Ale, Craft Lager, & Imperial IPA)
Holy Mountain Inside:
1:00 PM – Mobb Deep
12:00 PM – Hieroglyphics
11:00 PM – Blue Sky Black Death
10:00 PM – Lindsay Lowend
9:00 PM – First Light (Opio & Pep Love)
8:00 PM – A-Plus (of Souls of Mischief/Hiero)
Holy Mountain Backyard:
1:00 PM – Moon Hooch
12:15 PM – Brothertiger
11:15 PM – Real Magic
10:15 PM – Rich Aucoin
9:30 PM – Infinity Shred
8:45 PM – SUNBEARS!
8:00 PM – Starlight Girls
- Enjoy some FREE Upslope at la Barbecue & grub down while you listen to the sounds of DJ Low Key + touring DJs from all over the USA!
- More FREE Upslope at Irie Bean Coffee Bar on the patio (11-3 pm)
11:00 am – Jen Hitt
11:50 am – Michaela Anne
12:40 pm – Farewell Drifters from Nashville
1:30 pm – Casie Luong
2:20 pm – Chanse Gassaway
Complimentary wristbands will be available for people to pick up at the Irie Bean. Wristbands are not necessary for entrance, but allow attendees to receive complimentary beer from us!
Food by East Side King: Owner/Chef Paul Qui – Winner of Bravo TV’s “Top Chef”
Other cool spots for live tunes + Upslope
- The Dog & Duck Pub – Outdoor music spot ft. Craft Lager & Brown Ale.
- Bangers – Awesome music venue ft. Craft Lager on tap. Open to the public until Thursday, 3/13 and then turning into a private venue open to wristbands & badges only.
- Brass House Tavern – Enjoy two outdoor bars & two indoor bars ft. our lineup in cans & Brown Ale on tap. Open 10 am-2 am daily.
Cheers to a great week at SXSW! We hope to raise a few pints with ya in Austin!